Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: There is balm in Gilead (17 Dec. 03)  (Read 7761 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
There is balm in Gilead (17 Dec. 03)
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2003, 05:22:08 am »

1.  Roast Beef is the Good Ol' Charlie Brown of our day.

2.  Rb and R together in Hell presents the potential to be hella funny.

3.  I do not intend to address my drinking habits herein.  To do so could be humiliating.  Moreover, if you haven't discerned enough about that particular subject from the empirical evidence, I am not going to spell it out for you.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
There is balm in Gilead (17 Dec. 03)
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2003, 06:05:23 am »

I'm sad to say that my heavy drinking has never once caused me any embarrassmmenntt.

Sorry, got stuck on those double consonants.

So is hell to blame for Ray's "condition" or is this his regular Saturday Night Thing (tm)*.






* with apologies to Road House

V-Adore

  • Guest
There is balm in Gilead (17 Dec. 03)
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2003, 06:28:52 am »

Man, I would be really tempted to get stoned if it would let phrases like "Self-Transforming Machine Elves" get stuck in my head. Of course, I think then I would be forced to start some sort of 'progressive rock' band and spend the rest of my life singing twelve-minute songs about ogres.

I feel faintly odd -- on some fundamental level, my partying days are over. Technically they never even started, unless you count "sit in your buddy's basement, drink a lot of Dew, and play Dungeons & Dragons until someone's comatose" as a part.
Logged

palm trees

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 203
    • View Profile
There is balm in Gilead (17 Dec. 03)
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2003, 11:59:21 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
When I lived in Australia, I used to swear by a slightly vile-tasting tablet called Barocca; added to a glass of water, it made a revitalizing fizzy drink. I would love to know of a reliable and preferably tasty remedy, but I'm going to give the balm a miss until someone else tries it and / or establishes that Onstad is not just fuck*ng with us again.


yeah, i've been drinking berocca recently, it's killer. don't know what you mean about it tasting bad though, it just tastes of orange. maybe they updated it or something.
pint of water with 2 berocca and 2 effervescent vitamin C tablets. and all is well with the world.
Logged
[size=10]***DESTROY VINYL***[/size][/color]
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up