Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Metallica would be a lot less powerful if they ended every show by reciting the ABCs.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gun Show  (Read 3987 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Gun Show
« on: July 10, 2010, 03:29:08 am »

Sometimes this makes me chortle with glee.

I like all the Anime club ones, I do not know why.

"This is Bullshit... this is Super Bullshit 64"
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 04:07:28 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Gun Show
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 08:13:09 pm »

That is good stuff.  I will need to read more of it.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Gun Show
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 12:30:02 pm »

I'm starting to really like KC green, at first I dismissed him as just another webcomic that was just random for the sake of it but I think there must be something deeper going on there because he is pretty consistently funny.
He also updates, which is a plus.
Plus he taught me how to drraaaaaaaaaaaaaw.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: [1]   Go Up