Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Our Funeral Year  (Read 1362 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Our Funeral Year
« on: July 13, 2010, 02:08:31 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Sub_Topical

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 41
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 316
  • Cog -> Machine
    • View Profile
Re: Our Funeral Year
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 03:20:33 pm »

I think I liked him better than George Steinbenner.
Logged
We must repeat!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Our Funeral Year
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 07:42:10 pm »

He was a great artist.  He defined curmudgeon for me, and I love me some good orneriness.  Here's to the everyman.  Here's to Harvey Pekar.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up