Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's sad thing: A reeking tweaker couple looking in the gas station freezer for "that pizza that was good in the microwave last time."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Road House, The Play  (Read 2082 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FeeReep

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 109
    • View Profile
Road House, The Play
« on: December 18, 2003, 01:46:25 am »

Don't you just hate it when those with means steal your ideas?

http://www.roadhousetheplay.com/
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Road House, The Play
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2003, 02:23:24 am »

wow...I...wow...uh...yeah...so...wow... I mean....um yeah....uh, wow.

What THE HELL is going on?!  I mean, when I saw the poster I thought it was just a silly joke, but then I looked at the cast and crew, and there's all these ernest looking people with headshots that I know they paid a lot of money for, and there's production stills on the site to, and, and, and, AAAAAHHHH!  Years. Of. Study. Of. Theatrical. Arts. Is. Going. To.  Drive.  Me.  To.  Destroy.  

Just no.  Just no.  No.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Road House, The Play
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2003, 03:14:11 am »

WHAT THE FUCK?


You know, just the other day (and well, for the last 2 years) I have been thinking 'gee, I must get back into theatre, I really miss it.'
So, why did I have to miss auditions for that!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Road House, The Play
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2003, 03:18:59 am »

since the last post about this I have been reviewing every aspect of the site with fear.

This is everything that's wrong with theatre.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Road House, The Play
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2003, 06:12:36 am »

I asked Santa for the Road House home game, so that I could have the Swayze-est Christmas ever.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Road House, The Play
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2003, 02:28:27 am »

Got home yesterday and expressed my disgust about Roadhouse the play to my boyfriend, and he'd actually never even heard of the movie, then this morning I get a flyer from Best Buy as an insert in the paper, and what's on sale as a stocking stuffer of for 9.99?  Roadhouse.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

FeeReep

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 109
    • View Profile
Road House, The Play
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2003, 03:30:49 am »

Hott. A Swayze Christmas to all!
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Road House, The Play
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2003, 03:39:49 am »

Quote from: "FeeReep"
Hott. A Swayze Christmas to all!


All swingin' your pelvis, all havin' the time of your life - baby, BABY!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up