Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey Jude...  (Read 4619 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Hey Jude...
« on: July 23, 2010, 03:12:58 am »

It's your birthday!

Today the colonies take a moment to pay homage to one of our betters from the motherland.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Jude...
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 03:15:25 am »

Judy, you are awesome.  We're glad you are here.  Now, go drunkenly shag some bird then have nachos.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Hey Jude...
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 03:20:09 am »

Cheers for the wishes fellas.

Went for a few pints earlier, nothing special. Currently having a rather low-key birthday, all 4 hours of it so far, packing stuff up to go stay in the city for a bit. Saving myself for tomorrow night which will involve much drunken debauchery and hopefully plenty of birthday sex with the missus. Nachos optional but desired.

I have to be up in a few hours in order to make the long drive north so it shall not be a relaxed birthday, but hopefully a worthy one nonetheless.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Jude...
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2010, 03:56:17 am »

Happy birthday, you fuck*ng guy.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Hey Jude...
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 05:38:19 am »

Happiest of birthdays. Here's to you getting your dick slapped. Or slapping someone with your dick. Whichever you prefer.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Hey Jude...
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2010, 07:10:41 am »

Please enjoy! 
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Jude...
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2010, 03:12:05 pm »

May you get hammered until your accent reverts to Cockney.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Hey Jude...
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2010, 04:56:08 pm »

you are younger than I thought, but now you are as old as I thought.

Congratulations! Happy Birthday!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Jude...
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2010, 06:21:58 pm »

And the wind...cried...JUDY...

Many happy returns of the day, you hot young thing, you. Keep getting older, someday you won't be too young for me any more.

Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Hey Jude...
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2010, 07:20:46 pm »

dont hurt any kids, dude.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Jude...
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2010, 08:34:53 pm »

Many happy returns of the day, you hot young thing, you. Keep getting older, someday you won't be too young for me any more.

But then you won't want him.  Perv.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Hey Jude...
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2010, 08:42:17 pm »

fruit that isnt forbidden is still sweet.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Jude...
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2010, 09:06:08 pm »

But then you won't want him.  Perv.

(Age/2)+7 means that it will stop being creepy when I'm 35...and Judy is 24. That's still pretty young on both counts.

The problem, alas, is that he'll never want me. Not when he's got hot but respectable English women climbing all over him. And there's the pesky bit about my being happily married and all. Our forbidden love will have to remain unrequited forevermore.

Judy, FYI, you also share a birthday with my dad. Today was a great day for brilliant, witty men.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Hey Jude...
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2010, 10:01:02 pm »

I dunno.

I'd personally go for the experienced brainy wild bisexual over the sweet-but-empty little British grown-up-schoolgirl comfit any day.

Just me.

(Those British teeth, you see. Can't do it. haha.)
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Jude...
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2010, 10:24:04 pm »

experienced brainy wild bisexual

You're sweet, but on my best day I am at most one of those things.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up