Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey Jude...  (Read 4617 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Jude...
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2010, 11:47:04 pm »

then have nachos.

Is that what you kids are calling it nowadays.

Happy Birthday, Member Formerly Known as Judy.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Hey Jude...
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2010, 11:50:38 am »

Much appreciated ladies and gents. Yesterday was good fun, got bought two bottles of whisky and got a surprising amount through one of them. Think I went to some pubs after that, definitely ended up in a terrible club but I didn't mind. My girlfriend and friends are lovely people and I'm truly blessed that by the age of 20 I can say I've had so many good times.

Jay-ell, four more years. Four more years.

LFM, my girlfriend is British-Indian so no teeth worries for me  8)
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Jude...
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2010, 01:32:52 pm »

Jay-ell, four more years. Four more years.

LFM, my girlfriend is British-Indian so no teeth worries for me  8)

Oh, my...can you bring her, too?

Thanks for playing along. Glad you had a great night. You should spend your 21st in the states so you can laugh at the sad losers here who can't legally drink until that age. You would totally win at frat parties here.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Jude...
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2010, 02:32:11 pm »

LFM, my girlfriend is British-Indian so no teeth worries for me  8)

Nice. Indians perfected 'come hither' eyes before most other civilisations had worked out that the pooping hole and the drinking hole should be two different places.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Hey Jude...
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2010, 04:25:30 pm »

Nice. Indians perfected 'come hither' eyes before most other civilisations had worked out that the pooping hole and the drinking hole should be two different places.

can'd for truth and agreement
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Hey Jude...
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2010, 08:29:11 pm »

Nice. Indians perfected 'come hither' eyes before most other civilisations had worked out that the pooping hole and the drinking hole should be two different places.

This is so utterly, utterly true

Oh, my...can you bring her, too?

Thanks for playing along. Glad you had a great night. You should spend your 21st in the states so you can laugh at the sad losers here who can't legally drink until that age. You would totally win at frat parties here.

I am hoping to do this next year, actually. Better start planning
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Jude...
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2010, 08:35:54 pm »

I was joking, but if you are anywhere near the Carolinas (BEACH TRIP) I would love to meet you (in a public place during daylight hours). I promise I am not creepy in real life.

Awkward and nerdy, yes. Creepy, not so much.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Hey Jude...
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2010, 08:37:20 pm »

I would love to be out-drank by you.

But if my friend's British GF visiting was any indication, your first trip to the States should not focus on Saint Louis.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Hey Jude...
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2010, 05:14:22 am »

Guys I would love to meet you ALL. If I'm ever over your way, or indeed, anyone's way, I will drop you a line and meetings shall happen.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Hey Jude...
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2010, 07:12:36 am »

The only way to decide who to visit must be by some sort of contest.  Perhaps some sort of survivor game show, like a Bachelor thing.
Logged
ACHIEVE

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Jude...
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2010, 07:18:59 am »

judy i'll meet you in a few years when i fly through london to somewhere cheaper
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up