Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There are only five Wodehouse books on my special Wodehouse shelf?! As Jeeves himself might ask, "Where in the fuck are the rest of them."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: PhD Comics  (Read 6127 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: PhD Comics
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2010, 01:18:07 pm »

my cutoff is girls who are like... 2 years older than me?

dont limit yourself, dogg.  having extry options is the shit.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: PhD Comics
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2010, 02:49:33 pm »

my cutoff is girls who are like... 2 years older younger than me?

FTFY
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Choop

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: PhD Comics
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2010, 03:11:34 pm »

an older woman can teach you things that no one said were possible
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: PhD Comics
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2010, 05:13:12 pm »

oh, I was just thinking, "who is the oldest person I have had makeouts with."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: PhD Comics
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2010, 05:29:43 pm »

There was this guy we went to college with who was always dating a freshman. This was fine when he was a freshman or sophomore, but when he was a senior, it got a little weird that his girlfriends couldn't drink at bars with us. And then he went a fifth year, and a sixth...long story short, he didn't get his bachelor's 'til he was 28, and he was still dating freshmen girls.

I used to wonder how 40something guys ended up exclusively dating college-age girls, but now I know: they just never stopped dating freshmen.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: PhD Comics
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2010, 05:35:29 pm »

Thats the best part about dating freshman. You get older, but they stay the same age.
Related: My friends and I have agreed this is the last year where going to homecoming will be the last time in our lives when we hang out at the college party scene. Depressing.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 05:39:17 pm by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: PhD Comics
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2010, 05:38:23 pm »

Thats the best part about dating freshman. You get older, but they stay the same age.

And, in our friend's case, the same build, height, and intellectual level.

Every now and then he'd throw in a brunette, to change things up, I guess, but it got hard to tell one from another after a while.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up