yeah, a lot of men's watches look huge on me.
I like this jacket idea. I have kind of always wanted one.
Kohl's has already proven itself to me by having Levis for cheaper than anyplace else I looked.
damn, my best outfit is definitely black ##### + white shirt. My ties are not wacky, though. My dad thinks they look "old fashioned," which means they are stylish in my opinion. Navy blue, bright orange, green/aqua striped, light green, very skinny dark green. And one old crappy one that I like but would not wear when I wanted to be taken seriously (it is the one in my facebook picture, but you can't tell in the picture that it cost 3$ at goodwill. it is kind of fuzzy with wear.)
I have a pair of khaki ##### that my dad says are not dressy enough. I can't decide what this means, because I am not applying to be president of a financial company, I am applying to do data entry. He says they aren't dressy because they don't have a crease.
today, my best friend is coming into town for a week or so. Not sure whether he will want to sleep on the couch, or on a bed that I don't have sheets for. Either way, I need to recycle a lot of beer bottles that are lining every surface of my apartment.