Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wanking Around, Wondering...  (Read 45986 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #270 on: February 06, 2011, 02:34:13 am »

Do or not do: there is no publishing doodles and undeveloped germs of ideas.

Do not be scat drop stylze donkey balls, do not be that because it is not nearly not good but just straight up poorly, jonesey.


scat drop stylze donkey balls

scat drop stylze donkey balls


scat drop stylze donkey balls

That is one well-developed germ of an idea, if I've ever seen one. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to spend the rest of the night looking at pictures of unicorns and kittens, trying to get that horrifying image out of my head.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #271 on: February 06, 2011, 03:10:04 am »

Ash gets a can for the high quality drunk posting.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #272 on: February 08, 2011, 03:47:35 pm »

i wonder what the depressed cat is up to,
or the eternally 5 year old otter,
or the drunken 3rd-rate-porn-making tiger.

sigh.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #273 on: February 08, 2011, 06:20:15 pm »

Just as men have nipples, does there come a time for fanfic?

I really hope not, but I ask questions.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #274 on: February 08, 2011, 11:04:46 pm »

Perhaps I will have to take it to the only place darker than even fanfic.

Parody songs.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #275 on: February 12, 2011, 12:25:58 am »

This might well be Todd for all we know:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ikH9ZRcF2Q
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #276 on: February 14, 2011, 04:59:47 am »

I warned you sons of bitches, I WARNED YOU ALL:

TO THE TUNE OF THIS -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZbUOCqdSuw

Woke up this morning, what do I see?
Three thousand pop-up ads all askin' me
"Do you read comics?"
I'm like, "Yes, I do, sir."
"Well, here are ten anime tranny squirrel girls."

So I tell them, "No, you got it wrong, mister,
"Already got a squirrel and his name's Blister."
And they all laugh and say, "Where you been, sonny?
"We got Penny Arcade and P-Versus-P."

And I say, "Anime? No -- I'm not that debauched yet!"
They say, "Soon you will, boy; it's the rage with the kids now."
They got ten thousand strips about Dungeons and Dragons
Cafe Press shirts for sale
With minus-ten charisma

I'm in fuckin' Achewood,
I like to get stoned with a bear, eat some nachos, do some coding
And fly Airwolf.
It updates five or six times a year I guess
I like to dance like my ##### got ass.

So we talk and it turns out I hate assholes on couches
With video game jokes and far-too-hot spouses
And when they beg to me "Don't let Ray hurt me"
I say "I can't promise nothing"
"The dude has got no mercy."

And I say, "Anime? No -- I'm not that debauched yet!"
They say, "Soon you will, boy; it's the rage with the kids now."
They got ten thousand strips about Dungeons and Dragons
Cafe Press shirts for sale
With minus-ten charisma

I'm in fuckin' Achewood,
I like to get stoned with a bear, eat some nachos, do some coding
And fly Airwolf.
It likes to update seven times a year I guess
I like to dance like my ##### got ass.

(instrumental)

I'm in fuckin' Achewood,
I like to get stoned with a bear, cook risotto, do some coding
And fly Airwolf.
It likes to update seven times a year I guess
I like to dance like my ##### got ass.

I like to dance like I got some ass in my #####
... fly Airwolf
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #277 on: February 14, 2011, 05:22:04 am »

clap - clap - clap...
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #278 on: February 14, 2011, 02:45:03 pm »

Please, Chris Onstad, save us!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #279 on: February 14, 2011, 05:06:39 pm »

I tried to start a slow clap. I guess y'all weren't feeling it.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #280 on: February 15, 2011, 02:08:50 am »

Here you go.

Oh wait, you probably weren't going for that kind of slow clap.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #281 on: February 15, 2011, 03:04:53 am »

Parody music is more of a "grim nod" thing than a "slow clap" thing, I guess.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #282 on: February 15, 2011, 04:49:38 am »

Here you go.

Oh wait, you probably weren't going for that kind of slow clap.

Oh, yeah, that was it exactly. 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« Reply #283 on: February 16, 2011, 06:52:15 am »

I like smets' lyrics. That Ben Folds song seems like it was a throwaway goof, but the youtube comments proclaim its genius.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Up