Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blatantly Spamming the Board  (Read 1433 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Blatantly Spamming the Board
« on: August 06, 2010, 10:16:49 pm »

Please go to this page and vote for my friends car, the *****s, Entry A, upper left.

Thanks!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: Blatantly Spamming the Board
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 08:13:58 pm »

To the tune of Status Quo's "Rockin' All Over The World".

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Blatantly Spamming the Board
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 10:46:16 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Blatantly Spamming the Board
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 08:34:29 am »

Thank you for that. I wanted to ask for better pictures but I disbn;t want to bne rude. This[url] picture made me confident in my vote.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up