Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH  (Read 1425 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH
« on: August 08, 2010, 08:57:15 am »

there's a better thing than has been in the official forum for months. what do you all sheepfuckers thin k about that?



I mean sheepfuckers in the most loving way, of course. Even though I know each and every one of you would roger a farm animal stupid given half a chance, I hold all of you in the highest regard. Keep on reaching for that shining star,
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 02:38:32 pm »

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 10:20:59 pm »



Please tell me I'm not the only one who remembers this show
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 01:08:02 am »



Please tell me I'm not the only one who remembers this show

Someone was talking to me about that just yesterday as it happens.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 01:20:41 pm »

Please tell me I'm not the only one who remembers this show

i used to buy Mr Hell greeting cards, didn't realize it made it to television.


edit-
excellent: "green eggs and ham have killed this man"
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 08:47:58 pm by arkabee »
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush
Pages: [1]   Go Up