Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No, Philippe! Too soon!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field  (Read 42290 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2010, 07:57:18 pm »

We really kinda need one more person to try out the fun and joy of fantasy football, folks, or the rest of us will not be allowed to play by The Man.

I'm looking at you, Wombat!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2010, 10:56:32 pm »

I'm looking at you, Wombat!

If you are, you are a silly person!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2010, 12:47:24 am »

I just don't wanna sign up for a fantasy team and end up not paying any attention because my life is a trainwreck again.

I have figured out my own pattern, you see.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2010, 04:01:18 am »

Shit, I think I busted this at the last minute. 10 would be good, though . . . . heh heh heh . . . . ok, I'm sorry for fuck*ng it up.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2010, 04:15:14 am »

My daughter will play if we need a 10th player.  If nobody has signed up by noon or so tomorrow, I'll get her set up to play.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2010, 04:47:03 am »

She won't do anything rude like win, will she?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2010, 05:06:32 am »

Shit, I think I busted this at the last minute. 10 would be good, though . . . . heh heh heh . . . . ok, I'm sorry for fuck*ng it up.

Are you Buck Naked?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2010, 01:07:04 pm »

She won't do anything rude like win, will she?

Not on purpose.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2010, 05:19:54 pm »

Fuck it - let 'em join. We're going to be screwed otherwise.

Paul, I am, of course, the Venomous Monkeys.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2010, 06:41:36 pm »

We have ten!

I'm trying not to think depraved thoughts about Teen Girl Squad.

That's my daughter!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2010, 06:55:50 pm »

don't worry woodrow i'm sure my incompetence will at least guarantee you won't be in last place
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2010, 07:10:59 pm »

I'm on autopilot because I have no idea who is who.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2010, 08:01:38 pm »

Ah well, good luck everybody! Maybe this year I figure out the DirecTV fantasy player tracker doohickey.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2010, 08:07:19 pm »

I get Purple Jesus my first week?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2010, 08:09:43 pm »

so i'm looking at the matchup schedule and i have a bye week every week but week one. wtf is up with that.


edit: oh. it's fuck*ng with me.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26   Go Up