Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Barely passed Oregon driver's test. Lots of rules about Yielding to the Distraught and slow-moving salmon trucks on one-way switchbacks.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field  (Read 42388 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #165 on: November 11, 2010, 02:45:06 am »

Get that man some HGH, stat.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #166 on: November 14, 2010, 07:09:24 pm »

I give Merriman 5 years post-retirement to be taken for all of his savings by some dubious "investment."

What I'm saying is I don't think the man is very bright.  I base this on his "I won't get ACL surgery" decision, his "I will take banned substances" decision, and his "I will let Tila Tequila in my house" decision.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #167 on: November 15, 2010, 02:52:47 am »

I read recently that 75% of all NFL players are broke or have serious financial difficulties within three years of retirement.

Basically Merriman would do good if he lasts five years.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #168 on: November 15, 2010, 02:55:52 pm »

I thought I was in good shape going into Sunday night, then I realized my opponent still had Tom Brady going.  And Mr. Brady proceeded to go OFF with four TDs.  Peyton Manning, on the other hand, pretty well did nothing.  So it goes.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #169 on: November 15, 2010, 03:09:22 pm »

now i know what it must feel like to be the detroit lions
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #170 on: November 15, 2010, 06:32:25 pm »

I thought I was being attentive by picking up Pennington since Henne got benched and he was my bye week fill in for Brees.

Then Pennington got hurt after two throws and 19 yards.

Henne filled back in and had a nice game.

Then Henne got hurt too.  Tyler Thigpen finished the game.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #171 on: November 15, 2010, 08:07:31 pm »

After this week there will be no Flippers at my QB slot, I tell you what.

Insert "hanging Chad" joke here...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #172 on: November 15, 2010, 09:30:30 pm »

I thought I was being attentive by picking up Pennington since Henne got benched and he was my bye week fill in for Brees.

Then Pennington got hurt after two throws and 19 yards.

Henne filled back in and had a nice game.

I did that with the Lions (King vs. Stanton), so you can see how much I know. The bad thing is that I won some games going to King this year.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #173 on: November 16, 2010, 12:07:04 am »

Why is Yahoo telling me to drop my PK?  As far as I can tell, he's doing fine; apparently some couple-thousand fantasy teams dropped him today.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #174 on: November 16, 2010, 12:22:43 am »

Why is Yahoo telling me to drop my PK?  As far as I can tell, he's doing fine; apparently some couple-thousand fantasy teams dropped him today.

Is it that poor fucker who missed three last night? They're probably anticipating him getting the hook.

Edit: One reason why things are tight for me this week

Quote from: Yahoo
Cribbs, who dislocated all of the toes on his right foot except for his big toe Sunday, might be ready for Week 11's game in Jacksonville, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 12:30:41 am by Nabubrush »
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #175 on: November 16, 2010, 01:17:07 am »

I didn't have the stomach to sit through my DVR recording of Dallas whipping the Giants, but the box score shows him making both of the attempts he was put on the field for.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #176 on: November 16, 2010, 08:59:38 am »

I didn't have the stomach to sit through my DVR recording of Dallas whipping the Giants, but the box score shows him making both of the attempts he was put on the field for.

Nah, I thought you were talking about Nick Folk for the Jets. (Or, as my lovely and genteel wife has taken to calling him, Dick Fuck.)
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #177 on: November 16, 2010, 04:06:46 pm »

Ye gods, 58 FP for that Vick character.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #178 on: November 16, 2010, 09:39:18 pm »

Nick Folk was money for me last year.  Dallas couldn't finish drives, so he was kicking field goals left and right.  Now I guess its wide left and wide right.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #179 on: November 17, 2010, 05:09:16 pm »

I wish I had the Bears defense this week. The sky is the limit against Tyler Thigpen.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 26   Go Up