Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Young man on the #6 bus, The Doors were not a British band.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field  (Read 42289 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #315 on: January 02, 2011, 09:49:31 am »

Hmm, I'd thought the Bucs fired Dungy after the '99 loss in the NFC championship, but it turns out he was fired after a 9-7 2001 season.  This is a surprisingly difficult question to google.

Also I made roster changes today for no real reason.  Simpson, eh?
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #316 on: January 02, 2011, 07:17:33 pm »

Brady started?  On behalf of my TE (and Nabu's benching of Brady) I'm delighted but mystified.  Hope he  doesn't take a helmet to the knee.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #317 on: January 02, 2011, 11:06:55 pm »

Yeah, I got screwed there, and despite SD's handing Denver a beating (so far), Phil doesn't have much to do with it. Then again, Sanchez seems to have taken the day off as well, so who knows. Strange day, strange season.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #318 on: January 03, 2011, 01:15:09 am »

Yeah, I'm hoping St Louis gets behind by a bunch, then starts flinging to Amendola.  A bunch of my starters apparently played, but generated 0 points.  I wasn't expecting much from Sanchez, but still...
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #319 on: January 03, 2011, 01:43:03 am »

Yeah, I'm hoping St Louis gets behind by a bunch

And stays there. I want another shot at the Saints next week. I don't care what happens after that.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #320 on: January 03, 2011, 03:02:54 am »

Kolb = <5>
Woodhead = <.5>
Pollard = 0

However

Fitzy = 21
Foster = 41
Jennings (the Jax one) = 22
Oak D = 31

Strange. Most of my benchings were good, other than Tawmmy.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #321 on: January 03, 2011, 04:30:03 am »

Huh. I didn't really expect Seattle to win. Wow.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #322 on: January 03, 2011, 04:30:33 am »

So. Funny.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #323 on: January 03, 2011, 04:40:12 am »

What will be funnier is if Seattle beats the defending champions on Saturday.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #324 on: January 03, 2011, 04:50:16 am »

I think Seattle will find that to be a bit of a challenge. Also, in unrelated news, I hate Pete Carroll.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #325 on: January 03, 2011, 04:50:39 am »

Wow, both of those teams sucked pretty badly.  
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #326 on: January 03, 2011, 04:58:36 am »

Quote from: Nabubrush
I think Seattle will find that to be a bit of a challenge. Also, in unrelated news, I hate Pete Carroll.

If it makes you feel any better, he probably got the Seahawks paid less than the Trojans in a usual season.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #327 on: January 03, 2011, 05:29:13 am »

If it makes you feel any better, he probably got the Seahawks paid less than the Trojans in a usual season.

Can!

I think Seattle will find that to be a bit of a challenge.

Totally. But hey, they beat Chicago. It could happen. Anyway, I obviously gave up hope for any real post-season glory earlier this year, basically after we lost to New York. Oh hell, it was really after Denver beat us. Also because I am from Seattle. At this point I just want to win to shut Saints fans up (my friends in particular) until September. They're worse than Red Sox fans.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #328 on: January 03, 2011, 05:48:36 am »

ain't no fan worse than a giants fan
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #329 on: January 03, 2011, 06:13:41 am »

At this point I just want to win to shut Saints fans up (my friends in particular) until September. They're worse than Red Sox fans.

You are a good person and I like you, but this is crazy talk right here.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26   Go Up