Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Down

Author Topic: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field  (Read 42286 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #345 on: January 09, 2011, 01:07:31 am »

Yes yes yes fuckity yes!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #346 on: January 09, 2011, 01:53:03 am »

Pete Carroll's "Win Slightly Less Than Half The Time" motivational speeches finally paying off.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #347 on: January 09, 2011, 02:15:23 am »

I watched it with my friends who are huge Saints fans, and I could only give them about five seconds worth of shit before I felt bad. Poor guys, first team to lose in the post season to a team with a losing regular season record. I am owed a 12 pack though, and I made that bet when we were down 10-0.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #348 on: January 10, 2011, 02:31:43 am »

I'm pulling for Balt vs Atl or Balt vs GB, I guess. As long as the NFC wins it all I'll be cool.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #349 on: January 19, 2011, 04:39:37 pm »

So that didn't quite shake out. I'm going to pull for Chicago, actually (even with Cuttlegiraffe) because of Mom. Please dear God let the Jets not win it all.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #350 on: January 20, 2011, 12:44:57 am »

And once again, the filter abides.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #351 on: January 20, 2011, 02:15:03 am »

For some reason I kind of like the Bears, and was only upset for about 20 minutes after they beat the Seahawks on Sunday. If it can't be Seattle, let it be Chicago (but yeah Cutler makes it hard to pull for them, the fucker). If Pittsburgh wins it all I'm going to murder someone.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #352 on: January 20, 2011, 06:48:14 pm »

Why are we supposed to hate Pittsburgh?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #353 on: January 21, 2011, 12:38:23 am »

I don't care what y'all think of Pittsburgh, but Super Bowl 40 still smarts a bit for me.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #354 on: January 21, 2011, 05:07:51 pm »

I officially give a rat's ass who wins the Super Bowl now.  Don't like any of them.  I guess if I was forced to choose I'd pick the Jets, because I find Rex Ryan's style to be entertaining compared to the boring platitudes that we usually get from athlete interviews.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #355 on: January 21, 2011, 08:37:06 pm »

I don't care what y'all think of Pittsburgh, but Super Bowl 40 still smarts a bit for me.
A friend of mine has his 40th birthday on that day.  Naturally he's throwing a bash :)
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #356 on: January 21, 2011, 11:43:44 pm »

Pittsburgh has enough for right now, is my issue. Well, plus Ben is rapey, which isn't cool. Plus I hate Hines Ward. Plus the fans that I know (that I work with) deserve a smack in the mouth. Other than that, I'm down.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #357 on: January 22, 2011, 04:07:35 am »

Rothlesberger raped somebody?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #358 on: January 22, 2011, 04:47:30 am »

he was charged with sexual assault (again) and the charges were dropped (again) but this time he was penalized by the league so as to miss the first four games of the season. the only good qb i drafted.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The Frozen Tundra of TOUAMB Field
« Reply #359 on: January 22, 2011, 07:10:11 am »

To be fair, Sanchez was accused of rape during his college days as well.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Up