Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Richie Hayward  (Read 1198 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

fanta

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -32
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 128
    • View Profile
Richie Hayward
« on: August 13, 2010, 07:27:50 pm »

Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Richie Hayward
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 07:40:12 pm »

Sad.

I'm supposed to see Little Feat next month.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Richie Hayward
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 08:44:25 pm »

I'm supposed to see Little Feat next month.

Richie Hayward won't be there.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up