Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

So now we know who reads the News Box.  Hello Jaydub.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Little Death" Ray  (Read 2330 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
"Little Death" Ray
« on: August 20, 2010, 05:00:49 pm »

Steampunk dildos.  What is the world coming to?

Link goes to a non-graphic front page for "Lady Clankington's Cabinet of Carnal Curiosities".  Available in bronze or gunmetal.
Any similarity to J. Yungbluth's nickname is purely amusing.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: "Little Death" Ray
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 05:01:27 pm »

Not clicking! Not at work, anyway.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: "Little Death" Ray
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 05:25:09 pm »

It's mostly SFW, but probably safer to wait anyway.

This is particularly hilarious given that the very first vibrator (produced in the mid 1870s) was, in fact, steam-powered.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: "Little Death" Ray
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 06:25:43 pm »

they are located less than an hour away from me, yet i hear about it on the internet......
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: "Little Death" Ray
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 03:51:12 am »

I forgot where I read it, but someone on the internet said, "steampunk is what happens when goths discover brown."  Is so true.
Logged
ACHIEVE

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: "Little Death" Ray
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2010, 03:59:22 am »

See, I thought sphincter piercings were...

Oh oh.

Other "brown".
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: "Little Death" Ray
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2010, 04:12:10 am »

See, I thought sphincter piercings were...

Oh oh.

Other "brown".

wait..... bumhole?  u.p.s.?  hispanics?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: [1]   Go Up