Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Trains are saying "hello".  All this time, we just snub them.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: KanRe Wesmuckles?  (Read 8225 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: KanRe Wesmuckles?
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2013, 03:33:40 am »

Corbusier is one of the dudes who totally destroyed urban planning/cities for a generation by giving people an excuse to apply art concepts to spaces that were meant to house actual humans. Fuck that guy.




Which one is a conceptual drawing and which one was hell on earth?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: KanRe Wesmuckles?
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2013, 03:44:48 am »

I don't think I would want to live in one of his buildings.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up