Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: touamb roulette  (Read 1655 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

fanta

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -32
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 128
    • View Profile
touamb roulette
« on: September 01, 2010, 12:03:30 am »

lets set up a touamb roulette thing where we point a web cam at our unclothed genitalias and randomly connect to each other.  anonymously.  it might be fun.
Logged

fanta

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -32
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 128
    • View Profile
Re: touamb roulette
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 12:04:38 am »

sorry if i already posted this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAOwo6uuhok
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: touamb roulette
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 02:01:31 am »

Ain't nobody want to see my bone.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: touamb roulette
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 02:51:14 am »

Sigh. Just when you were appearing sane, you go and act the fool.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: touamb roulette
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 03:55:29 am »

Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

fanta

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -32
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 128
    • View Profile
Re: touamb roulette
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 05:36:30 am »

speaking of fools, there was this show on PBS years ago, it was all done with these sort of muppets, not Jim Henson style muppets, but the style they used a lot on TV in France, the kinds that sort of look like Nixon masks, so they can change facial expressions, and they're rather ridiculous looking and grotesque, and so anyway, this show was a muppet show, it was an adaptation of some classic poem by some classic poet, probably Edger Allen Poe or someone like that.  Anyone know what that show was called?

The main character was a court jester for some king.  So there were some scenes where some of the muppets were puppets.

damn, I don't remember what that was called.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: touamb roulette
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 11:25:51 am »

Sounds like masque of the red death
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up