Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Down

Author Topic: NCAA BCS series 2010  (Read 24964 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2010, 06:04:14 pm »

Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #121 on: December 16, 2010, 10:38:10 pm »

You know, this is the kind of thing I would want to do if I was stupid wealthy. I mean, sure, I can say all those nice things about feeding starving children and shit, but something for me would be like this. Not only that, but he's actually done well with the Mavs - in marked opposition to the way Tiny Dan has horribly fucked Washington.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #122 on: December 16, 2010, 11:02:02 pm »

Oh man.

The things I would do with stupid money.

Oh man.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #123 on: December 16, 2010, 11:33:08 pm »

two chicks at the same time?
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2010, 01:20:11 am »

I would travel the country sponsoring the weirdest minor league promotions of all time.

It would be like Bill Veeck and Harold Hill from "The Music Man" had the world's awesomest baby.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #125 on: December 17, 2010, 01:23:39 am »

two chicks at the same time?

That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #126 on: December 17, 2010, 05:25:18 am »

Damn straight, man. I've always wanted to do that. I figure if I were a millionaire, I could hook that up. Chicks dig guys with money.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #127 on: December 17, 2010, 01:01:39 pm »

I know a guy can hook it up for six hundo, lemme know.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #128 on: December 17, 2010, 04:24:53 pm »

Damn straight, man. I've always wanted to do that. I figure if I were a millionaire, I could hook that up. Chicks dig guys with money.

Well, not all chicks.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #129 on: December 17, 2010, 06:08:53 pm »

Well, the type that double up on a guy like me do.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #130 on: December 17, 2010, 07:43:40 pm »

Bing.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #131 on: December 17, 2010, 10:35:17 pm »

that was fun, nabu. glad somebody got the reference, at least. the rest of you? you need to go bone up on your office space.

(heh, i said bone)
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #132 on: December 17, 2010, 10:39:11 pm »

Six times?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #133 on: December 18, 2010, 12:50:09 am »

that was fun, nabu. glad somebody got the reference, at least. the rest of you? you need to go bone up on your office space.

(heh, i said bone)

I got it.  For once I just didn't feel compelled to do something about it.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #134 on: December 18, 2010, 12:55:57 am »

I got it, I just actually assumed EVERYONE got it and so it wasn't a thing to mention.

Like saying "oh those two are starcrossed lovers" and someone saying "oh, that's Romeo and Juliet, right?"

Seems universally understood.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Up