Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HIDE YOUR SHAME
by wearing new t-shirts from Word Front Wares. Shroud yourself in pure unadulterated awesome.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down

Author Topic: NCAA BCS series 2010  (Read 24983 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #135 on: December 18, 2010, 01:12:38 am »

I didn't, and I deserve the reprimand. I saw it once, years ago, and definitely need to bone up.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #136 on: December 18, 2010, 01:49:24 am »

I got it.  For once I just didn't feel compelled to do something about it.

You may be in the wrong place. But if it's only this once, I can probably let it slide.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #137 on: December 18, 2010, 03:50:13 am »

I got it too, but I didn't want to embarrass those that didn't.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #138 on: December 18, 2010, 04:45:06 am »

You're a gentleman, Paul.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #139 on: December 18, 2010, 06:10:26 am »

(sorry folks)
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #140 on: December 18, 2010, 06:45:54 pm »

The ratio of people to cake is too big.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #141 on: December 19, 2010, 01:37:08 pm »

What AW said.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #142 on: December 23, 2010, 04:38:48 am »

It ain't the championship or the Rose Bowl, but well played Boise State.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #143 on: December 23, 2010, 08:36:31 pm »

Solid game, although they looked a tad bit shaky early. Good for them.

Too bad the Pac-12 took Utah.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 10:30:40 pm by Nabubrush »
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #144 on: December 25, 2010, 02:08:20 am »

I'm so fuck*ng annoyed by the whole PAC-12 business for so many reasons.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #145 on: December 25, 2010, 02:53:28 am »

I'm so fuck*ng annoyed by the whole PAC-12 business for so many reasons.

How do you feel about the Big-11 or whatever the fuck it is?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #146 on: January 01, 2011, 05:29:41 pm »

How do you feel about the Big-11 or whatever the fuck it is?

I missed this somehow. 12 now right? Wait a minute. So Nebraska and Colorado are leaving the Big 12, Colorado going to the Pac-12 (fuck that noise) and Nebraska going to the Big 10. So the Big 10 will now have 12 teams and the Big 12 will now have 10 teams? Is that right, or am I missing something, like some other movement? I guess the average between the two is the Big 11. Also, this logo:



I'm not the first to point it out, but I'm not crazy about it.

Anyway, I guess I don't give a fuck. College football to me is the Pac-12 (goddamnit!), the MWC, the WAC, and then all those assholes to the east. Ha, I kid. But it was nice to see Washington win the other night (I grew up in Seattle so even though Washington is one of Oregon's biggest rivals and it hurts when Oregon loses that game, I still like them). Nebraska looked terrible.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #147 on: January 02, 2011, 04:43:57 pm »

Congrats TCU. That was one hell of a game, maybe the best Rose Bowl I've ever watched, and I imagine among the best ever.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #148 on: January 04, 2011, 05:34:59 am »

Part of me was really pulling for VA Tech tonight. I really like Tyrod Taylor. I also don't like Stanford, but it's nice to see such a decisive PAC-10 bowl victory (conference has been short on those past couple years or so). And while I don't like Stanford at all, Luck's an amazing player and a good kid, nice to see him do so well. But man, Elway. Too many shots of him on the sideline and I hate that motherfucker. In fact, I think I would have been happier with a VA Tech victory just to see the look on Elway's stupid face. But yeah, good job Luck, well deserved.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: NCAA BCS series 2010
« Reply #149 on: January 04, 2011, 02:57:50 pm »

That was the old way. If they aren't going to change to a playoff, they have to make obscene amounts of money in other ways.

I needed Wa Tech to win to make BSU look better, not that it really matters now. As a buddy and I were saying the other day, now all these shitty conferences are going to act like they're good, because they did so well in the bowl games, of course against shit competition.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up