Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Established 2003
TOUAMB: Wandering off topic since the early 21st Century

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trailer Park Boys  (Read 1488 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Trailer Park Boys
« on: September 07, 2010, 06:34:13 am »

Since I made a ref to trailer parks in my last thread subject, I thought I'd toss this out. I didn't go to look to see if there's a thread out there, but I find the Trailer Park Boys delightfully lowbrow and also delightfully Canadian. I also especially like that they're throwing Alex Lifeson some work. Anyway, they're coming to Portland and I'm going to go see them. I heard they're uneven, but it ought to be a hoot.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Trailer Park Boys
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 07:27:04 am »

No link?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Trailer Park Boys
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 08:17:19 am »

This is probably the best show there is, I don't know how psyched I would be to see them live, but if it was kinda cheap and on a day I had off of work I would probably go.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Trailer Park Boys
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 02:41:41 pm »

Yeah, it's only Rickey, Julian and Bubbles, and it wasn't exactly cheap, but we really wanted to go.

Sorry, Paul:

Wiki link. IMDB for the series and the first movie.

The boys making an effort to secure Rush tickets. Alex and Bubbles.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: Trailer Park Boys
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 04:30:52 pm »

additional info:
for DirecTV viewers:
show airs "free" on "channel 101".

Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Trailer Park Boys
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 07:14:51 pm »

That was good. 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up