Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lumpy Gravy (a Comspiracy Theory)  (Read 3119 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Lumpy Gravy (a Comspiracy Theory)
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2010, 03:36:48 pm »


Gravy's supposed to be part of the process of making a thing and then you make a sauce for the thing with the leftovers from making the thing, right?


This is an idea I can get behind, yeah.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Lumpy Gravy (a Comspiracy Theory)
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2010, 05:21:00 pm »

And also: I really dislike poutine.

You just need to DRINK MORE FIRST
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Lumpy Gravy (a Comspiracy Theory)
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2010, 05:28:28 pm »

You just need to DRINK MORE FIRST
You'll know when you've had enough, because your camera phone won't focus anymore.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Lumpy Gravy (a Comspiracy Theory)
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2010, 05:21:40 am »

Actually, the last time I had poutine I split a jumbo order with my lovely (yeah, I don't know why she digs me that much either) in honor of a NHL playoff game that I really needed a win in, and we lost. The time before was like in Fort St. John or some fuck*ng place. With the ex.

I may skip the poutine next time, actually.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up