Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Two wheeled motor conveyances  (Read 3365 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Two wheeled motor conveyances
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2010, 08:13:55 pm »

To me, the idea of a motorcycle is as terrifying as skydiving and pretty much an impossibility.

I guess I view a car as a protective cage when hurtling down a highway going 70 with all sorts of insane people going 75 around me.

Without the protective cage, I would absolutely lose my shit.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Two wheeled motor conveyances
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2010, 10:53:56 pm »

Would you say your shit is currently where you can locate it?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Two wheeled motor conveyances
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2010, 10:57:53 pm »

Did we already cover the Norton Project, and maybe I missed it?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Two wheeled motor conveyances
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2010, 12:58:19 pm »

Did we already cover the Norton Project, and maybe I missed it?
That's so awesome. A Norton is what I want when I grow up.

I think I'm going to try sell my CB250 before the end of the year, I'm going rural all next year and I think if it's sitting around for a year at my dad's place by the time I get back it's going to be more trouble than I want to deal with.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up