Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What about Jean "Luke" Picard?  (Read 1051 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
What about Jean "Luke" Picard?
« on: September 16, 2010, 11:42:16 pm »

I have just learned that Jonathan Frakes played Jamie Lee Hogg, nephew of Boss Hogg, on an episode of the Dukes of Hazzard.

Why am I posting this? Because I go home from work tomorrow and I can't muster up any more interest in the job.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: What about Jean "Luke" Picard?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 11:52:00 pm »

Because you know that's what Riker would call his dick.

His hogg.

"Will, on Big Tittied Telepath Planet, we call our lovers... Imzadi."

"Well, Deanna, on Earth, we call our dicks... hoggs."
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: What about Jean "Luke" Picard?
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 12:05:10 am »

My husband got Jonathan Fraikes' autograph in his vintage '80's Star Trek Technical Manual as a birthday gift. Our friend booknapped the manual (with my help) and took it to DragonCon and got Fraikes, Sirtis, Burton, and a couple of other autographs I can't recall at the moment (not Stewart though).

Pedro had already gotten Wheaton's autograph at PAX East, so our friend helped him build a nice start to his collection in one fell swoop. According to Friend, Fraikes was the nicest, most congenial of the whole crowd.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1]   Go Up