Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Well, I did it.  (Read 2910 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Well, I did it.
« on: August 04, 2003, 02:06:56 am »

Sent my letter into Ray.  It's booze related, so he probably won't like it, but, hey it's all I had.

Not that my life is problem-free or anything, but that's all I wanted to ask a cartoon cat about.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Well, I did it.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2003, 03:30:15 am »

Ray didn't answer my letter.  Jay did, though.

Reviewing it objectively, my letter was pretty lame.  I guess I'll have to go fuck my life up somehow if I want Ray to pay any attention to me.

Or maybe I could make some kind of fungal infection up or something.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up