Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Crime drama, 1980: Magnum PI. 2005: NUMB3RS. One based on smiling and helicopters, one on showcasing higher math. Explain discrepancy.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Arby's (pseudo-split)  (Read 14119 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Arby's (pseudo-split)
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2007, 11:10:44 pm »

Quote from: carlosdelvaca
(And yes, they were girls, high school girls, not womyn.)

Interestingly, pretty much all the Arbys' back where I grew up seem to be owned and operated by butch lesbians. Take a map and draw a thirty mile radius around Utica, NY and you will have a zone wherein all Arby's are pretty much completely lesbian-run.

It's not the case in LA, of course, most of the people in Arbys out here seem to be of some Latin extraction but... y'know... 75% of the population out here is of some Latin extraction so it's not really statistically significant.

Whereas... I do not think the Mohawk Valley is 75% lesbian. Though it would explain some things.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Arby's (pseudo-split)
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2007, 12:57:44 am »

Now that's thread necromancy.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Arby's (pseudo-split)
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2007, 01:02:19 am »

Often, I will go into the "Who's Online" section and flip through what the unregistered users are reading. It is fascinating to me how far back and how random in terms of subject matter some of these searches go. So... I clicks on 'em... and reply if I have something to say.

If such a thing is genuinely frowned upon, I'll totally curb that enthusiasm.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Arby's (pseudo-split)
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2007, 02:49:44 am »

I honestly don't mind thread necromancy. It just strikes me as funny to see a thread from 2003 rise from its slumber. Will it find new life for itself, or will it sink again into the restless sleep of the outmoded?
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Arby's (pseudo-split)
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2007, 03:34:51 am »

In general zombie threads don't bother me -- they can be kind of fun.  But I opened this one and saw that Zart was the OP'er.  A quick date check dashed my faint hopes that he'd rejoined us.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Arby's (pseudo-split)
« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2007, 07:28:17 am »

Dude no shit, hope springs eternal.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Arby's (pseudo-split)
« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2007, 11:23:22 pm »

Quote from: AugustWest
But I opened this one and saw that Zart was the OP'er.

Oh, okay. I do completely get the "is this an old poster coming back?" tease thing and how that'd suck.

To that end, I completely mea and totally culpa.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Arby's (pseudo-split)
« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2007, 11:36:34 pm »

Dude no shit, hope springs eternal.

Let's go ahead an rename this TOUS_ZMB
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Arby's (pseudo-split)
« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2007, 01:18:42 am »

Let's go ahead an rename this TOUS_ZMB
That would be fun and would also fuck with new folks, which would be fun. As well. Also.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Arby's (pseudo-split)
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2007, 12:43:50 am »

At first I missed the relevance of V's assertion of thread zombiedom.  "December 26th - that's not too long ago..."
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up