Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Arby's (pseudo-split)  (Read 14155 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Arby's (pseudo-split)
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2003, 02:17:14 pm »

I'd never heard of Chik-fil-a until I went to school but since 3 have opened around me. I just hate that they close on Sundays. What kind of fucker closes on Sunday in the food court?

The only burger-specific chains I can think of around here are Fudruckers and Red Robin. And while the unlimited fries at RR sounds good in theory I've never seen anybody actualy ask for more.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Arby's (pseudo-split)
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2003, 04:06:16 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
The only burger-specific chains I can think of around here are Fudruckers and Red Robin.


Five Guys, yo.  Get thee hence if you've never been.  Springfield, Alexandria, others.
http://www.fiveguys.com/images/Locations.html

Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Arby's (pseudo-split)
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2003, 06:40:49 pm »

In-N-Out is all Left Coast and Nevada.  They're a smallish chain but they serve REAL FOOD.  They are to fast food what the ocean is to an aquarium.

http://inandout.com/

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Arby's (pseudo-split)
« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2003, 07:24:12 pm »

Now see what you've gone and done.

I just finished off a Someburger (scroll down) from God's own hamburger stand.  This place is a ten minute walk (or 1 min. drive) from my house and is the last thing I need to be eating.    I have been eating here since I was very young, but have avoided the place since I moved back into the neighborhood a few months ago, but all of this burger talk was too much for me and I succumbed to the temptation.  OMG it was good.  As good as I remember.  If I gain 50 pounds this month it's on all your heads.

~Paul





Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Arby's (pseudo-split)
« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2003, 10:42:28 pm »

Those are some hard-core onion rings.
Logged
goose means greedy

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Arby's (pseudo-split)
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2003, 03:53:50 am »

Dude, that burger looks anemic but those real whole onion rings are a thing of beauty.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Arby's (pseudo-split)
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2003, 04:24:56 am »

That burger looks entirely acceptable, although not particularly exquisite. Those onion rings... oh. My BASAL NERVOUS SYSTEM wants those onion rings. I can only have a lovely vision of their fries.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Arby's (pseudo-split)
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2003, 04:40:10 am »

What the hell are those oranges doing in the picture?  Surely you aren't eating a nice healthy citrus fruit in combination with that delectable looking burger and rings?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Arby's (pseudo-split)
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2003, 05:26:20 am »

And what are you drinking with that haul?  A big refreshing glass of Coca Cola Classic?

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Arby's (pseudo-split)
« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2003, 10:49:10 am »

Those are three beautiful pictures.  Thank you.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Arby's (pseudo-split)
« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2003, 04:11:24 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
What the hell are those oranges doing in the picture?  Surely you aren't eating a nice healthy citrus fruit in combination with that delectable looking burger and rings?


I was planning on it for dessert, but after the burger and rings it just didn't seem right.  Now if i'd only had a CUNT cream pie*.

Quote from: "jough"
And what are you drinking with that haul? A big refreshing glass of Coca Cola Classic?


This is Dr. Pepper country friend.

~Paul

*was planning on posting a picture the worlds greatest CUNT cream pie (also in the neighborhood), but then remembered that I am at my folks house.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Arby's (pseudo-split)
« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2003, 05:56:49 pm »


CUNT

Cream Pie.

Egad.  I had to do some mad Googling to find out what the hell was the deal with that concept.  I had never ever encountered such a thing.  I am counting my blessings that they have not yet hit rural Ontario, cause man, there'll be like widespread panic and stuff.
Logged
goose means greedy

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Arby's (pseudo-split)
« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2003, 12:48:27 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "AugustWest"
What the hell are those oranges doing in the picture?  Surely you aren't eating a nice healthy citrus fruit in combination with that delectable looking burger and rings?


I was planning on it for dessert, but after the burger and rings it just didn't seem right.


My point exactly.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Arby's (pseudo-split)
« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2003, 07:09:11 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
*was planning on posting a picture the worlds greatest CUNT cream pie (also in the neighborhood), but then remembered that I am at my folks house.


And now i'm home.





These come from Flying Saucer Pie Company which is a Houston institution for the holidays

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Arby's (pseudo-split)
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2003, 03:17:49 am »

Went out to eat at Culver's tonight. This place has burgers of God; I had a Wisconsin swiss melt -- very simple, just the bread and cheese and beef and a few onions -- that about blew my mind. If you see a Culver's nearby, eat there. Just do it.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up