Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday SideShow!  (Read 4451 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2010, 06:10:53 pm »

Thanks all.  It was a good day with the hubby.  It started with the bittersweet packing up the cabin we'd rented for both my hubby's and my birth-a-versaries for a four day weekend, but after the packing there was naked Jacuzzi time beside a waterfall, followed by a beautiful road trip home through the fall colours, a pit stop at an antique store, then cuddling the kitties ("weeee misssssed yooooooooou" they mewed") followed by sushi, followed by House, followed by a nice call from my sister, then Mississippi Mud pie, followed by the simple pleasure of sleeping in my own bed after a few nights away.  Life is good.

I do, however, have the same damn cold I've had for over a week.  Doc confirms it's just your standard cold, but the muth fucka is holding on.

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2010, 06:19:43 pm »

naked jacuzzi time is the best
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2010, 07:35:57 pm »

well thankee but tonight's party is "childhood favorites" - cokes with cane sugar in glass bottles, potato chips shipped from dayton, and recreated chili dogs from upstate NY. we'd have had the dogs shipped but they're $100 a dozen that way.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2010, 08:38:05 pm »

Hell Yeah!  That sounds awesome.  I had my boyhood chili dog recently.  I need to call my dad and ask him where he used to get those potato chips when we were kids.  Came in a big tin box.  Afraid I'll have to pass on the caffeinated drinks though.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2010, 08:59:45 pm »

also: my favorite childhood beer, smithwick's.


wait--
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2010, 01:34:54 am »

Fuck I'm three days late. Sorry, happy days all around, please.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2010, 05:16:25 pm »

me too
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2010, 04:54:47 am »

I'm celebrating with the family tomorrow, so everyone here is early!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2010, 05:04:58 am »

Well, in that case, happy birthday!

Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2010, 05:16:46 am »

OMG!  Birthday hoser douches!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2010, 12:22:09 pm »

i like to call those sorts of guys brodudes.  or dudebros. 
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2010, 07:18:36 pm »

They are Tie Domi's people.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2010, 04:00:54 am »

When I lived in Oklahoma I would say ain't- at first ironically then it became part of my regular speech.  Don't remember how I stopped saying it, but I did (unless ain't is the best word for the situation.)  In Boulder a similar thing happened with bro.  Then a friend and I coined brokowski (I spent most of my time getting high by the creek and reading poetry) so you could stop yerself from saying bro when you accidentally say it.  Works best if whoever you are talking to/about is wasted.  I don't say bro anymore and rarely say brokowski, but it has it's place, just pike ain't.  Mainly when you are really wasted, coincidentally just like ain't!
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up