Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Would Star Trek have had the same gravitas if Spock had been named Vince?

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Down

Author Topic: It's A Virtual Costume Party!  (Read 22235 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #150 on: November 03, 2010, 01:46:29 am »

im sorry i missed the party where she was at:

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #151 on: November 03, 2010, 01:56:27 am »

Hmm, I went to a screening of Psycho which was accompanied by the St. Louis orchestra. There was a costume contest and one group of winners had the same Birds costume.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #152 on: November 03, 2010, 02:51:11 am »

man, I love that picture of the Birds girl.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #153 on: November 03, 2010, 03:27:49 am »

There was a costume contest and one group of winners had the same Birds costume.

Wait is this a thing?  Like, that costume is some type of pop culture thing and not just a girl with birds stuck on her?  What is it from?
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #154 on: November 03, 2010, 03:31:08 am »

Wait is this a thing?  Like, that costume is some type of pop culture thing and not just a girl with birds stuck on her?  What is it from?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #155 on: November 03, 2010, 03:37:26 am »

Wait is this a thing?  Like, that costume is some type of pop culture thing and not just a girl with birds stuck on her?  What is it from?

I think it's from a movie called The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #156 on: November 03, 2010, 04:04:14 am »

Wait is this a thing?  Like, that costume is some type of pop culture thing and not just a girl with birds stuck on her?  What is it from?

It's pretty obscure, I doubt you'd have heard of it.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #157 on: November 03, 2010, 04:06:29 am »

Where's lfm?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #158 on: November 03, 2010, 04:17:17 am »

hahaha now someone tell me what the fuck that is?
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #159 on: November 03, 2010, 04:27:01 am »

A little film entitled, oddly, The Birds.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #160 on: November 03, 2010, 05:47:16 am »

I think it's from a movie called The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down.

So was that Sandra Bullock?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #161 on: November 03, 2010, 06:42:17 am »

Hitchcock?  That schmuck?

(I have never seen a Hitchcock film and don't know anything about him.  I have heard his name.  I can also guarantee The Big Lebowski is a better film.)
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #162 on: November 03, 2010, 06:56:26 am »

Hitchcock?  That schmuck?

(I have never seen a Hitchcock film and don't know anything about him.  I have heard his name.  I can also guarantee The Big Lebowski is a better film.)


Donny, you're out of your element.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #163 on: November 03, 2010, 07:11:41 am »

I have seen enough films to know that the only acceptable arguments for best all time movie are The Big Lebowski and The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #164 on: November 03, 2010, 12:02:47 pm »

I have seen enough films to know that the only acceptable arguments for best all time movie are The Big Lebowski and The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

get over yourself, dogg.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Up