Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MisterQueue Mix 2010  (Read 1524 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
MisterQueue Mix 2010
« on: October 14, 2010, 06:32:45 am »

He's put together a new mix disc he wants to share with us.  He calls it Renoberate and you can download it here

if you have one of his other mixes you know his taste are pretty eccentric.  This new one is no exception.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: MisterQueue Mix 2010
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 07:38:19 am »

That song by El-P is fuck*ng fantastic.  Maybe I should go back and listen to stuff I didn't like a few years ago?
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: MisterQueue Mix 2010
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 02:05:29 pm »

Is it ok for me to check it out if I never really interacted with him that much? We were sort of like ships passing around here.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: MisterQueue Mix 2010
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 09:37:14 pm »

Nope.
Logged
ACHIEVE

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: MisterQueue Mix 2010
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 02:46:31 am »

This was good.
I liked this.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: MisterQueue Mix 2010
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2010, 03:40:23 pm »

I enjoyed it as well. I actually had some of them, which always surprises me on mixes.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: [1]   Go Up