Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: supporters of onstrad  (Read 16306 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2010, 03:11:59 pm »

Speaking of which... I went there, and there is a new PBF... "Memorabilia"
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2010, 03:42:48 pm »

I just started reading the DO archives yesterday. Pretty nice.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2010, 04:55:55 pm »

Speaking of which... I went there, and there is a new PBF... "Memorabilia"

I linked to that in the other thread where we complain about no strip. Doesn't it give you hope?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2010, 09:47:49 pm »

What I worry about is that Arrosto Beef is more than a little autobiographical, and right now Onstad can't even bite down on toast.

If I live in the same state do I have a moral obligation to go check on him?
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2010, 10:07:45 pm »

What I worry about is that Arrosto Beef is more than a little autobiographical, and right now Onstad can't even bite down on toast.

If I live in the same state do I have a moral obligation to go check on him?

in one of his recent tweets he was pretty excited to get a "fuck sadness lamp".  im inclined to have mercy on him because i havent been able to afford my depression meds in over two months.  the shit is steadily hitting the fan.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2010, 10:39:46 pm »

Nothing comforts me about this.  Especially the SAD lamp stuff.  Sigh.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2010, 10:41:40 pm »

What I worry about is that Arrosto Beef is more than a little autobiographical, and right now Onstad can't even bite down on toast.

If I live in the same state do I have a moral obligation to go check on him?

I live in the same town as he does, but I don't want to bug him. I've stopped sending him liquor, though. Maybe that'll help.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2010, 10:54:17 pm »

I live in the same town as he does, but I don't want to bug him. I've stopped sending him liquor, though. Maybe that'll help.

I think we'll need to graph your liquor packages vs. product output.

You might have caused this dry spell.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2010, 11:00:02 pm »

I think we'll need to graph your liquor packages vs. product output.

You might have caused this dry spell.

Ok, full disclosure. I haven't sent him any liquor in . . . let's see . . . carry the one . . . . maybe eight years.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2010, 11:09:28 pm »

Theres a strip!!  And it's about the lamp!
Logged
ACHIEVE

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2010, 11:22:35 pm »

A strip!  A very palpable strip!
Logged

R2DTrousers

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 53
  • ...
    • View Profile
Re: supporters of onstrad
« Reply #86 on: November 06, 2010, 08:33:21 am »

i havent been able to afford my depression meds in over two months.

Medical-System-based rough-chuckles right there.
Logged
Computer science uses electric machines (computers for example). A computer scientist will need math, science, and know-how to make and use computers.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up