Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood My bicycle is parked in the living room. A tub of tartar sauce sits open on the counter. Truly, the evidence of a wife being away too long.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 16077 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas
« on: December 23, 2003, 05:19:49 am »

Merry Christmas ya'll.  Post your Christmas pictures here.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2003, 05:22:37 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2003, 05:43:11 am »

Paul, I'm surprised. It's got no nekkidness innit.

Oh, and Bah.


Humbug.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Merry Christmas
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2003, 05:44:48 am »

That is the scariest avatar I've ever seen.
Well nearly!

I don't know what would constitute a christmas picture. Since christmas is fairly muted. And quiet. Thankfully.
Might have to get a nice picture of the tree, which makes the living room wonderfully cosy at night.
Or possibly Molly playing in the snow, if we have any proper snow (snowed for the third time this winter today - two days running, and once in October, which is the earliest snow I remember in about 15 years, although it did snow in April this year too).

Anyway, Merry Christmas to those who don't check in again before...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Merry Christmas
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2003, 11:34:46 pm »

Ah, I have a terrible feeling I'll end up here sometime Christmas afternoon.  Not that my family isn't present, and rad, we just aren't terribly gung-ho about Christmas.  I'm working on my father's present, a painting of blues musician Son House, tonight, and I'll post my christmas photo as soon as I hook up the scanner.
Logged
goose means greedy

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2003, 12:08:50 am »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Ah, I have a terrible feeling I'll end up here sometime Christmas afternoon.  Not that my family isn't present, and rad, we just aren't terribly gung-ho about Christmas.  I'm working on my father's present, a painting of blues musician Son House, tonight, and I'll post my christmas photo as soon as I hook up the scanner.


 I don't know what's cooler, the fact that a live teenager in 2003 knows who Son House is, or that you're giving a painting of him that you made yourself to your Dad as a Christmas present.

I'm almost speechless.

Suddenly that fax machine I got for my wife seems so....
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2003, 02:33:14 am »

Quote from: "Limmo"
I don't know what's cooler, the fact that a live teenager in 2003 knows who Son House is, or that you're giving a painting of him that you made yourself to your Dad as a Christmas present.

I'm almost speechless.


Recently, while I was standing in the crowd waiting for the show to begin, I overheard some youngsters chatting and I thought I heard one of them mention Son House so I asked them what they were talking about.  Like you, Limmo, I was impressed that a teenager would have any knowledge of Son House.  Hell I was probably in my 20's before I had heard of him, and that's back when the blues were cool.  Anyway, as it turns out, Son House wasn't mentioned at all, only something which sounded similar that my poor feeble brain interpreted as Son House.  But they were curious to know who he was.  However they did think he had a funny name.

What i'm trying to say is Andy, you rule.  Please post your painting here.  Better yet post a picture of you painting it ala Norman Rockwell self-portrait.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2003, 02:47:01 am »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Paul, I'm surprised. It's got no nekkidness innit.

Oh, and Bah.


Humbug.


I didn't think you would want to see any of those folks nekkid.  I know I sure don't.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2003, 02:48:52 am »

Quote from: "slink"
That is the scariest avatar I've ever seen.
Well nearly!


I don't know what you're talking about.  Santa playing a wicked bass is a beautiful thing.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Merry Christmas
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2003, 03:58:01 am »

I'm not sure if this'll work, and I'm not exactly in the act of painting, but you can see that I've spilled some ink on my jeans.  As I was messing around finding a free photo-hosting site, I also was reviewing this pertinent thread...
Logged
goose means greedy

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2003, 05:11:32 am »

That is a beautiful piece of artwork.  I want one.



~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2003, 07:34:35 pm »

I thought this was fun.

Riley Got His Gun

I liked this one too.

Santa's Little Helper



~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Merry Christmas
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2003, 09:12:27 pm »

Just wanted to wish all y'all (heh) a Merry Christmas now, seeing as my family has pretty much staked its claim on the next 36 to 40 hours of my life. Have fun, and drive safely.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2003, 01:42:21 am »

Merry Christmas, my friends.  I love you all.

Pray for the sun to return to us soon.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2003, 01:54:41 am »

According to NORAD, Santa's in Machu Piccu, Peru right now.


Just thought you'd like to know.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up