Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 16082 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2003, 05:34:35 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"


On keyboard we got Audrey
Hit all those keys Audrey
Just have a great old time

PARAPHRASE: My word that is adorable


Let's quote that picture again, little Dree is a doll.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Merry Christmas
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2003, 05:35:38 am »

Easy there, Paul.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2003, 05:36:29 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Easy there, Paul.



???
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Merry Christmas
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2003, 05:42:46 am »

I presume he means in terms of quoting really big things, like pictures, without having anything meaningful to say -- especially when all you have to say is "let's quote that again." That's sort of spammy and wasteful.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Merry Christmas
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2003, 05:43:55 am »

Actually, I meant about slobbering over a photo of a little girl.

But now that V mentions it, that too.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Merry Christmas
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2003, 05:47:11 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Actually, I meant about slobbering over a photo of a little girl.

Fair enough. Thinking about it, there is something mildly creepy about that whole little exchange (if you could call it that).
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2003, 05:59:55 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "jough"
Actually, I meant about slobbering over a photo of a little girl.

Fair enough. Thinking about it, there is something mildly creepy about that whole little exchange (if you could call it that).


Actually, what's creepy is thinking it's creepy that I find a cute baby to be cute.  Is Zartan creepy too?  Are we all creepy who think that baby is cute?  You yourself said she was "adorable."  WTF!!!  Thanks for making me feel like Michael Jackson.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Merry Christmas
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2003, 07:02:37 am »

You mention it once and you're just complimenting the parent.

You keep harping on it and it gets creepy fast.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2003, 07:27:38 am »

Hey!  Enough!  Paul hadn't mentioned the Dree photos in any previous posts before that.

If I didn't find it creepy, everyone else can give it a rest!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2003, 02:17:49 pm »

Can't we have one Christmas where we don't just drink and fight!

::runs up to bedroom and slams door::
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2003, 03:38:54 pm »

You said it, Cort.  Cut the man some slack.  

I'd lock this thread, but I intend to upload some cute photos of my niece and nephew later.  And I expect adulation, dammit!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2003, 05:13:35 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
I quit my job too!  We are job-quitting sisters!  Now I can monitor this board full-time.  (Yeah, right.)  

Does this mean you don't work at the zoo any more?


I meant quitting my previous job that I quit in order to work at the zoo.  The previous job that had been tearing up my guts and destroying my soul and yet had been so hard to get myself out of because I had lifetime job security and health insurance.

I am still at the zoo (right this minute in fact) but the job is still temporary.  So I hope next year's big Christmas thankfulness will be for having a permanent job here.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2003, 06:29:18 pm »

As promised.  

Niece:



Nephew:



Niece and Nephew:



Sorry for the hugeness of this post.  If I were any of you, I'd be screaming.  Particularly those on dialup.  But, you know, admin's privelege, and all.   :wink:
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Merry Christmas
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2003, 07:05:26 pm »

Nephew looks like he's enjoying the geek present you bought him.

And I'll save everyone the trouble by offering a collective:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2003, 07:34:51 pm »

Is that one of your garters your neice is playing with in the first picture, JL?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up