Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gypsy Mermaid in Winnipeg  (Read 4199 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Gypsy Mermaid in Winnipeg
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2010, 09:26:17 am »

Never understood the preoccupation with wanting to elect regular guys. If a regular guy can do that job then I want it.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Gypsy Mermaid in Winnipeg
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2010, 03:31:40 pm »

Never understood the preoccupation with wanting to elect regular guys.

I ain't understand that part either.

They will vote for Palin because she's a MILF.

I ain't understand this part either, but the right is really proud of their assumption that women on the right are prettier.  That's why we get shit like this.

PS- Does anybody here think Ann Coulter is hot? 
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 03:38:58 pm by pmcd9 »
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Gypsy Mermaid in Winnipeg
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2010, 04:13:55 pm »

I'm personally not attracted to Ann Coulter. Most of it is because she's a fuck*ng ****. She's just really too evil to pull me.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Gypsy Mermaid in Winnipeg
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2010, 04:18:49 pm »

I had no idea who Ann Coulter was for the first few years of her fame, then I noticed her shrewish expression staring at me from more and more books at the book store.  I thought she was a Dr. Laura type at first, then I actually heard her talk and realized that there actually could be someone more self-righteous and hateful than Schlessinger.
Not hot.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Gypsy Mermaid in Winnipeg
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2010, 05:04:56 pm »

Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Gypsy Mermaid in Winnipeg
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2010, 05:06:07 pm »

I don't get how Laura Bush gets on that list at all. I mean come on guys, you've got a strong case already, don't spoil it by being greedy.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Gypsy Mermaid in Winnipeg
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2010, 07:18:46 pm »

I don't get how Laura Bush gets on that list at all. I mean come on guys, you've got a strong case already, don't spoil it by being greedy.

Do they really?  Unlike Jaydub and Nabu I can separate her physical appearance from her personality and she's just not attractive.  At all...

Or course, why Heather Locklear isn't on that list is pretty amazing.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Gypsy Mermaid in Winnipeg
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2010, 07:22:40 pm »

I wouldn't be attracted to Coulter even if she were a very nice and intelligent person.

Blonde and 50 pounds underweight  just ain't my thing.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Gypsy Mermaid in Winnipeg
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2010, 09:33:02 pm »

Blonde and 50 pounds underweight  just ain't my thing.

Blonde I like.  Skeletal, however, doesn't do it for me.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Gypsy Mermaid in Winnipeg
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2010, 09:35:09 pm »

Do you know who's not skeletal, the Gypsy Mermaid.  She's moved on from your town Smells.  Sorry you missed her.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Gypsy Mermaid in Winnipeg
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2010, 12:27:29 am »

Zaftig
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Gypsy Mermaid in Winnipeg
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2010, 12:39:56 am »

Do they really? 

Not really, it just didn't sound as good saying it the other way.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up