Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving, e'rbody  (Read 3126 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Thanksgiving, e'rbody
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2010, 06:25:52 am »

Huell Howser is my hero.

Okay, actually James Adomian's impression of Huell Howser is my hero.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy Thanksgiving, e'rbody
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2010, 07:14:22 am »

He is the last survivor of Sinceretron, a planet where there was no irony at all.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Thanksgiving, e'rbody
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2010, 03:26:07 pm »

Huell Howser is my hero.

Okay, actually James Adomian's impression of Huell Howser is my hero.

So that's a real guy and not just a Simpsons character? Wow.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Thanksgiving, e'rbody
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2010, 09:33:42 pm »

I met him when I was about 10 years old.  He was on TV in Nashville then -- same station that Pat Sajack and Oprah worked at, I think
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up