Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Okay, Okay, enough of all that. New strip Wednesday afternoon. "  See, we shoulda took bets.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Quick. What is...  (Read 3229 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Quick. What is...
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2010, 12:26:21 am »

Afraid of the police is the strip that brought me over to achewood, I use that reference.
The quotes that come to mind involve the Leon Sumbitches situation.
"Daaaaamn! Player got a little inbox action going on!"
"E-mail! Large! I love that stuff!"
"You know, when a man is afraid of e-mail he needs to redistrict his comfort zone. Take a hike advice, I'm crackin this sucker wide open."
and of course "I've been known to have some money of my own, so I'm familiar with how cash acts and behaves"
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Quick. What is...
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2010, 01:17:33 am »

"Definitely A Thing".
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Quick. What is...
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2010, 01:31:40 am »


and of course "I've been known to have some money of my own, so I'm familiar with how cash acts and behaves"


Knowing this has made my world a better place.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Quick. What is...
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2010, 05:57:51 am »

The sign will be that life is awesome.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Quick. What is...
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2010, 01:27:53 pm »

The sign will be that Victoria gets a can of Dr. Pepper yet again.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Quick. What is...
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2010, 03:38:05 pm »

Remember when each strip had a surfeit of fantastic lines, and there was like five strips a week? That was a sign that life was awesome, to be sure.

/bitch bitch bitch
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up