Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit? - Nabu

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Immune System Reset  (Read 9918 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Immune System Reset
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2011, 07:26:55 pm »

Ooo, I wouldn't eat it every day, but that sounds delicious.

I would not eat that ever.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Immune System Reset
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2011, 07:28:48 pm »

Beer was the deal-killer for me.  I love beer.  I brew beer.  I do, however, tend not to drink beer I don't brew myself.  Can't get away from the fact that its based entirely on grain domesticated 6000 yrs ago though.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Immune System Reset
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2011, 08:04:56 pm »

Mmmm love me some fried chicken livers.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Immune System Reset
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2011, 09:18:51 pm »

ain't much better than a great fried chicken liver

ain't much worse than a bad one
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Immune System Reset
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2011, 09:47:37 pm »

Beer was the deal-killer for me.  I love beer.  I brew beer.  I do, however, tend not to drink beer I don't brew myself.  Can't get away from the fact that its based entirely on grain domesticated 6000 yrs ago though.

Yeah, that part does suck. But I figure once a week or so shouldn't hurt things too much.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Immune System Reset
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2011, 04:39:37 am »

I always get around the grandma rule by saying "someone's grandma/great-grandma."

I guess I get around it by not following it at all, actually.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Immune System Reset
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2011, 06:01:53 am »

I always get around the grandma rule by saying "someone's grandma/great-grandma."

I guess I get around it by not following it at all, actually.

That's the spirit. Eating a ham and cheese croissant right now for comfort. Also, no In n Out within walking distance. Also, need coffee.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Immune System Reset
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2011, 05:18:06 am »

I made some awesome old-timey time spaghetti last night with all kinds of fresh ingredients including some spicy italian sausage. So good!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up