Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scarygoround/Bad Machinery  (Read 2841 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Scarygoround/Bad Machinery
« on: December 22, 2010, 02:43:13 pm »

http://www.scarygoround.com/
Shouldn't we have a thread talking about John Allison's comics on this board? He is clever with a turn of phrase in the way that we seem to appreciate. Are we just too put off and disoriented by the fact that he updates regularly?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Scarygoround/Bad Machinery
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 03:24:50 pm »

i might have to start from the beginning....
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Scarygoround/Bad Machinery
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 04:23:49 pm »

Alohadawg was a big scarygoround fan.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Scarygoround/Bad Machinery
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 04:56:42 pm »

I never really got into it. Of course, I'm not here for the comics.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Scarygoround/Bad Machinery
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 12:12:28 am »

I miss Bobbins, and I never really gelled with scarygoround. I did like the first few badmachinery strips though so maybe I'll try catch up
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: [1]   Go Up