Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that there is no way to put a picture of a pug in the News Box?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday to Me!  (Read 2741 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday to Me!
« on: January 14, 2011, 05:44:04 pm »

I checked in here and was disappointed there was no birthday thread for me.  :(  But then I noticed that the board had somehow forgotten my birth-date.  Odd!  Maybe I purged that info when shithead was roaming around.  I don't remember. 

Anyway, It's my birthday, so I'm off to have me some nachos.  Happy Birthday to ME!!!  Ha ha ha...
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 06:03:30 pm »

I expect 4 rounds of nachos today. And even more rounds of "nachos"
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 06:27:24 pm »

I hope you have a great birthday.  Rock on with your bad self.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 06:38:19 pm »

nachos are always best when shared, i hope you share some great nachos with a better friend

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 06:41:07 pm »

Sometimes it just takes a couple hours to get the birthday thread goin'.  Enjoy your day.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2011, 07:25:36 pm »

happy birthday, duderoni.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2011, 08:09:55 pm »

I am going out tonight to buy a cake in honor of your birthday!

OK, actually it is a very early birthday cake for me, but I will think of you too.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2011, 09:00:24 pm »

Happy birthday!

Sometimes with you guys and girls here, I feel like birthday wishes on both here AND facebook is a tad redundant so...

I didn't think to start on here. Sorry, birthday-sir.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2011, 09:28:24 pm »

dont stop til you get enough
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2011, 10:34:32 pm »

If you were really thinking about Paul, you'd sit on that cake.
...and take a photo.

Happy Birthday, Paul.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2011, 11:55:29 pm »

I mean, it's just that in my world EVERY day is Paul's birthday.
But we really should remember to tell him so once in a while.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2011, 02:19:32 am »

Oh man I haven't been checking my facebook birthday reminders. Happy birthday dude! I'll eat some ice cream in your honor.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2011, 09:38:40 am »

Nachos have been eaten!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2011, 06:24:12 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2011, 08:44:41 pm »

Given that Paul starts 90% of the birthday threads around here, it's only fitting that he should start his own.

I was too sick to know what day it was yesterday, but I hope your day was as wonderful as mine was awful, and that tomorrow will be even better. Why tomorrow? Why not?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up