Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Trains are saying "hello".  All this time, we just snub them.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What the fuck should I make for dinner  (Read 1626 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
What the fuck should I make for dinner
« on: January 17, 2011, 10:08:35 pm »

So I googled "what should I make for dinner" and this was the first hit:
http://whatthefuckshouldimakefordinner.com

I really like how surly it is. 

Awesome.


'course most of the suggestions are too complicated for the quick answer I wanted, but at least I got cursed at in the process.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: What the fuck should I make for dinner
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 10:36:42 pm »

Oooo, I want Filipino tumeric scented pork stew. But the Tech Staff is already cooking something else.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: What the fuck should I make for dinner
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 01:20:48 am »

awesome to the max
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: What the fuck should I make for dinner
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 08:29:07 pm »

Ha ha: 
Quote
"Feed your mouthface some fuck*ng
Prawns with Handkerchief Pasta"
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: What the fuck should I make for dinner
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 04:38:07 pm »

I'm making curried lentils with root vegetable stew, but I feel like I should be angrier about it.

FUCK!!!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: [1]   Go Up