Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Super Bowl Party JL  (Read 4166 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Happy Super Bowl Party JL
« on: February 06, 2011, 03:06:17 am »

Happy Birthday Jay-elle.  May your team win the big game.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 03:18:09 am »

I love you, you jackass.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 03:18:52 am »

the thread title and opening post are mad funny.  you get a can, p-mackie.

mrs. lady, may your nachos be prepared in the way you like best.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 03:36:16 am »

Happy Birthday Jay-elle.  May your team win the big game.

Hee hee.  A can for Paul and a Happy Birthday for JL!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 04:31:24 am »

Happy Birthday JL.  On this historic day, the result of a time when your dad got his bone on with your mom proved to be even better than usual.  Bone.  Bone.  Bone.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 04:47:59 am »

I finally get to use this song that I am pretty into.

Hey, JL, your secret santa present will come one day. And it will be combined with a birthday present!

Sorry to be a bad dude on your birthday. Happy birthday!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2011, 05:28:17 am »

Duplicate internet happy birthday!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2011, 05:32:38 am »

I finally get to use this song that I am pretty into.

That video is completely insane.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2011, 07:04:06 am »

yeah, on the blog I found it on, the guy was talking about how it was part of the first wave of music videos in Nigeria, and no one knew what the hell to do in music videos.
Actually I guess it was the first wave of music videos anywhere.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2011, 12:19:16 pm »

Happy Birthday JL.  On this historic day, the result of a time when your dad got his bone on with your mom proved to be even better than usual.  Bone.  Bone.  Bone.

I mean technically, that day was nine months previously. We should really work that out and celebrate JL's Parents Getting Their Bone On Day as well.

Happy weird football day big J.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2011, 01:19:33 pm »

Happy birfday.  Pretend the chili pizza and wings are all for you.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2011, 02:20:42 pm »

I mean technically, that day was nine months previously. We should really work that out and celebrate JL's Parents Getting Their Bone On Day as well.

Happy weird football day big J.

Her birthday was the result of that time. But yes, we should celebrate the seed being planted as well as the harvest.  Please, everybody mark your calendar for next year - sometime in May, consider getting your bone on in honour of JL's parent's fruit full boning. 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2011, 02:25:18 pm »

May technical difficulty ill-advised programming cause Heidi to be broadcast on this day, all day, but only in your neck of the woods. Wait, do you even like Heidi? Happy birthday anyway.

Edit: Looking at Wikipedia I realize I have my football broadcast history all wrong.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 02:29:23 pm by miles »
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2011, 03:05:26 pm »

You can't avoid the PUG SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2011, 03:25:13 pm »

I was wrong. You guys are ALL assholes.

My plans today are to skip church (accidentally, boo), skip my sister-in-law's super bowl party (yay), and hang out with my mom.

I have already opened my presents from the kids. My daughter got me a tube of fuchsia lipstick and my son got me an Angelina Ballerina toy.

Also: Pedro made me 3 mix discs with a bunch of sappy ballads and jazz standards, and he played them while giving me a manicure and a massage, it was awesome.

Also Also: I got an iPod dock/CD player from my in-laws, so i finally have a way to listen to all these mixdiscs you people keep sending me that doesn't involve overriding my kids' music choices in the car. Hooray!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 05:42:20 pm by jay-ell »
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up