Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: 20-02-11 - Knocked up by some smooth-talkin' FedEx deliveryman  (Read 18731 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: 20-02-11 - Knocked up by some smooth-talkin' FedEx deliveryman
« Reply #105 on: March 20, 2011, 02:37:02 am »

also of course it turns into dumb-ass vegetarian moralizing.

Yeah, he's vegan so it's bound to happen.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 20-02-11 - Knocked up by some smooth-talkin' FedEx deliveryman
« Reply #106 on: March 20, 2011, 08:28:23 am »

He likes Texas barbecue, apparently.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 20-02-11 - Knocked up by some smooth-talkin' FedEx deliveryman
« Reply #107 on: March 21, 2011, 04:34:35 pm »

You know how everyone is gay for Nabu?

Everyone is a carnivore for Texas barbecue. It's that irresistible.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 20-02-11 - Knocked up by some smooth-talkin' FedEx deliveryman
« Reply #108 on: March 21, 2011, 04:39:32 pm »

I'm a carnivore for Memphis barbecue.  Hell, I'd be a cannibal for Memphis barbecue.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 20-02-11 - Knocked up by some smooth-talkin' FedEx deliveryman
« Reply #109 on: March 21, 2011, 09:33:45 pm »

Hell, I'd be a cannibal for Memphis barbecue.

a similar situation is what caused that outbreak of mad cow disease(hoof/mouth disease?).
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up