Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey Ash!  (Read 1937 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Hey Ash!
« on: February 22, 2011, 10:08:25 pm »

You got one of these?



Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Hey Ash!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 10:46:34 pm »

I decided to research, and look what I found! This shit is treasure!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Ash!
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 12:06:36 am »

Now this hoss has got it made.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Hey Ash!
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 12:22:08 am »

Try to imagine, a hot day, a foaming sweat lathered hoss, eyes bulging and tongue hanging out while it strains at harness. Then it keels over and you're stuck with a pushcart full of rotting meat.

I think you're supposed to leave the window cracked.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Hey Ash!
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 03:00:55 pm »

I'm pretty sure you are supposed to leave the kids in the trunk. It's nice and dark and cool in there.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Ash!
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2011, 03:15:49 pm »

Well I say it's about time they invented a vehicle that's powered solely by a hoss.  A hoss is big and strong and should be able move lots of stuff.  They should have thought of this centuries ago!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up