Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Listen, I've been duped by "English-speaking" pizza places before.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse  (Read 38024 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #165 on: July 04, 2011, 04:40:16 pm »

I looked through the thread: who is "The Modern Dance"?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #166 on: July 04, 2011, 09:34:04 pm »

I looked through the thread: who is "The Modern Dance"?

Me. (I am)
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #167 on: July 04, 2011, 10:57:25 pm »

I listened to that album today, it is awesome.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #168 on: July 05, 2011, 03:26:33 am »

Me. (I am)

I thought so, but you know . . . Miles.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #169 on: July 05, 2011, 10:59:11 pm »

A third of my hitters are injured!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #170 on: July 10, 2011, 11:18:36 pm »

(...without Jose Reyes, the Mets are basically terrible and so are the Mixed Pickles...)
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #171 on: July 11, 2011, 01:51:43 am »

Oh, hell and damnation. I left a kick-ass Whole Camels start on the bench today. Would have totally flipped this game the other way.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #172 on: July 11, 2011, 02:51:22 am »

Whole Camels

Is this a filter I am unaware of?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #173 on: July 11, 2011, 03:50:57 am »

They give these ball players nowadays funny names.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #174 on: July 11, 2011, 04:24:28 am »

I don't give a damn.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #175 on: July 11, 2011, 01:11:29 pm »

Is this a filter I am unaware of?

No, it's this guy.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #176 on: July 12, 2011, 12:28:29 pm »

Goddamn all-star break. I have a really good feeling about my line-up early this week. And according to my calculations, on Thursday it all goes to shit. fuck*ng all-star break.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #177 on: July 14, 2011, 12:51:26 pm »

OK kids. It's not so much the second half as it is the final third. Eight weeks to go in the regular season. The Pickles and Sloths are well out in front, while DERP, the Monkeys and the Dance bring up the rear (though there is ample time to stage a comeback). Looks like Oakey Blues, Banana Town and Fun on Mars will fight it out for the other two playoff spots, with one team left sitting outside all sad and lonely.  Good luck, everyone.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #178 on: July 25, 2011, 02:55:44 am »

DERP, your pitching ninja is strong. Very strong.

I lucked out a bit offensively and I salute you.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #179 on: July 25, 2011, 04:54:19 am »

I had a pretty dang good batting rally today. It didn't help much though. The worst part is that my best performer on my imaginary team, Carl Crawford, hit .750, had two runs and drove in two more against my real life team and helped seal their 15th straight loss, a team record. Christ. What's worse than that, the Mariners are actually finally getting something done on offense. Where the fuck did the pitching go? When I went up to Seattle last and saw them beat the Yankees we were in contention to lead the division. Now, a winning record will be a fuck*ng miracle.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17   Go Up