Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TOUAMB: Debating the decline and fall of Chris Onstad since 2003.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse  (Read 38146 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asherdan

  • Flavor-Flav's Blinking Tooth
  • Mod Squad
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 678
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 10:42:20 pm by Asherdan »
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 09:50:14 pm »

i don't mind being a rookie two seasons in a row. if the roster is full without me, i'm sure i don't need the distraction, so put me on the reserve list
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 09:58:11 pm »

Indeed.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 01:37:42 am »

Huh.  I always thought it was hosshide. 
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 02:05:31 am »

I gesso.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 03:32:44 am »

I gotta bail on this one. As last year's number of transactions indicated, I am far too neurotic with this stuff.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 03:48:34 pm »

I'm willing to stumble my way through.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 07:17:21 pm »

I thought it was pork.  I guess that's just footballs.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2011, 09:09:56 pm »

I can almost guarantee our baseballs all come from the Dominican Republic.  Not that they have a hoss population problem in need of control either.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2011, 05:39:48 am »

I'm in.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2011, 06:26:36 pm »

I will take a spot again this year.  Expect roster updates with every new Achewood strip over the course of the season.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2011, 07:26:08 pm »

When's opening day anyhow?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2011, 11:31:50 pm »

ok
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2011, 02:21:09 am »

I'm in and I think I can follow through this time.

Can't commish, tho.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2011, 03:46:18 am »

I did it last year, didn't I?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17   Go Up