Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse  (Read 38129 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2011, 02:51:13 am »

Is there a way where you can go in to work and still not give a shit? Because that's what I do

You'll love it, It's a way of life!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2011, 03:16:47 am »

Arent you involved with making sure wells dont 'splode? Would you please give a shit?

Shit. I knew there was something going on up here that I was supposed to pay attention to.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2011, 02:54:17 pm »

If you aren't aware, the auto-draft has occurred.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2011, 03:12:03 pm »

Yeah, I got a little email this morning about that. I guess I ought to go set the lineup and see who I got.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2011, 06:11:47 pm »

I got Granderson again! He killed it for me the first year I played.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2011, 06:18:24 pm »

im sure is for fun, but how accurate would you baseball enjoyers say this is?

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2011, 06:31:05 pm »

I'd say the Cardinal/Reds border is a little farther east into Ky. 

The Braves are misleading too.  I think they have a fairly strong national fanbase thanks to TBS.  It would interesting to compare how the Cowboys' fandom matches up with the Braves' to see if the same sort of "America's Team" loving douche likes both.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2011, 07:07:56 pm »

Phillies territory comes way lower into DC. As do the Yankees. Those are the only two teams I really hear about here. Maybe this will change if the Nationals ever get good.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2011, 07:31:19 pm »

I can't tell if I'm supposed to root for the Ms or the Giants. I had thought that I was supposed to be a Senators fan (that is the DC team, right?) since we were fighting to get the team.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2011, 09:21:15 pm »

Phillies territory comes way lower into DC. As do the Yankees. Those are the only two teams I really hear about here. Maybe this will change if the Nationals ever get good.

I beg to differ.  Nats Park has become Philadelphia South because the Phils sell out all their home games, so people come down here where they can actually buy tickets.  And you have that "hometown loyalty/nobody is actually from here" thing, which leads people to come cheer for Philly teams, New York teams, Boston, Detroit, etc.  But I don't think any of those are prevalent enough that I would call DC, Virginia or most of Maryland "Phillies territory," not by a long shot.

Opening Day at Nats Park today was fuck*ng cold, and the Nats went down meekly 2-0.  But at least they got the game is.  And yes, I worked about three hours on a day when I was supposed to be off all day.

Fantasy team:  I got Joey Votto!  And Ryan Zimmerman!  Whoo!  Not sure about the pitching, though.  One of my starters is on the DL.  Love it when I draft the injured guys.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2011, 10:55:42 pm »

I think the Devil Rays' territory is optimistic.  And does that much of Wisconsin actually care about baseball?  I thought they punched cows and fly-giraffeed between football seasons up there.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2011, 03:07:58 am »

A-Rod. I'd feel less conflicted about it if it were a few years ago when he was really, really good, but I hate him more than any other athlete ever, aside from John Elway and maybe Max Hall. Also Jeter. I like him well enough even though he plays for Satan, but same thing, too bad these guys are way past their prime.

I was reading up on some stats this morning before I realized I was too late. Oh well.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2011, 03:30:59 am »

My bats were kind of fire today.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2011, 04:04:52 am »

I'm going to have to remember how to play this game, huh?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2011, 02:37:04 pm »

I'm going to have to remember how to play this game, huh?

Don't do it on my account - I can use any advantage I can get.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17   Go Up