Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Down

Author Topic: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse  (Read 38020 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #240 on: November 14, 2011, 05:13:22 am »

The cops raided the house where he was being held and got him out of there, so there's that.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #241 on: December 08, 2011, 04:49:55 pm »

I'll give the Angels this:

When they see the Dodgers wounded, they pounce like motherfuckers.

Artie wants the Angels to be the top team in that market and he will spend every dime to his name if he thinks he'll get there.

$300 million dollars for an Albert Poo who says he's gonna be 32 and is probably gonna be 35 and... CJ Wilson is not the best use of funds on a strict baseball level?

But on a kicking the Dodgers in the kidneys while they lie dying kinda way, I see where this is coming from,
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #242 on: December 08, 2011, 11:45:57 pm »

Why are the Astros moving to the American League?  That is some bullshit right there.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #243 on: December 10, 2011, 06:43:32 pm »

Why are the Astros moving to the American League?  That is some bullshit right there.
Because the MLB paid the new owner to agree to move them. Or paid the old owner or whatever.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #244 on: December 12, 2011, 05:03:29 pm »

Need a little fantasy football help here. In my other league, I have actually made the playoffs. I have started Philip Rivers and the Baltimore defense all season, and they've both done well (from a fantasy scoring perspective). However, this coming week:  Baltimore at San Diego. They are unlikely to BOTH have a good game. Either they'll both be mediocre, or one will score a ton of points at the expense of the other.

Backup QB is the 49ers' Alex Smith, who is at home with Pittsburgh. I have no other QBs or defenses on the roster, and the waiver wire is looking pretty crappy for QBs (Grossman, Gabbert, Hanie, guys like that). Defensively I have put a claim in on Denver.

Thoughts? Suggestions? I'm pretty well screwed, huh?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #245 on: December 12, 2011, 08:54:08 pm »

Because the MLB paid the new owner to agree to move them. Or paid the old owner or whatever.

That figgers.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #246 on: January 06, 2012, 09:09:25 pm »

As you may already know, I make a point to go to at least one new major league ballpark every season. I have been to at least one every year since 1995 (the exception being 2003 when we had our first kid), have now been to 32 big-league parks, and right now I only have 10 to go. (I've met Asherdan and Jough as the result of these trips in recent years.)

So I am trying to plan this season's trip, and I had been kicking around Minnesota. I have some friends there, my buddy in St. Louis who often accompanies me has friends there, they have a shiny new ballpark, and it's doable in a two-day/one-night trip.

HOWEVER. Friends-of-friends who I met in the last year live in the Phoenix area. The Arizona Snakes' ballpark has a motherfuck*ng swimming pool out beyond the right-field fence. You can go for a swim and watch the game all at once. Said friends just posted on Facebook that they got the pool suite for a game against the Dodgers in July, and tickets are $100 a stub for anyone who wants to come.

This is possibly a thing. I am not sure. It might be completely awesome. Or it might annoy the shit out of me. I am something of a baseball purist; I go to the game to watch the game. I once called Houston's ballpark a "Baseball-Centric Maximized Entertainment Experience™" because it seemed like the game was secondary to all the other crazy crap going on (sorry Paul). So I might end up being all "th' hell, you swimming fools, I'm trying to watch the game here."

On the other hand, swimming pool at the ballpark. WTFN?

My first-degree friend of the people in Phoenix has already said he can't make it that weekend, so that's a strike against. Hmmmmm.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #247 on: January 06, 2012, 09:43:07 pm »

I have a buddy at work who does that - and Houston is his home park.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #248 on: January 07, 2012, 01:31:11 am »

I hate Phoenix. Easy decision.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #249 on: January 07, 2012, 11:06:32 am »

I once called Houston's ballpark a "Baseball-Centric Maximized Entertainment Experience™" because it seemed like the game was secondary to all the other crazy crap going on (sorry Paul).

My hatred of "The Juice Box" is well documented.  I'm sure I've ranted about the place on numerous occasions up in here.  Here's one
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #250 on: January 07, 2012, 04:57:35 pm »

Hey Mayor! DO NOT GO TO THE PHOENIX AREA IN JULY.

The ballpark may be climate controlled but nowhere else is and it will be balls-hot.

No doubt. But I will have to go there sooner or later, if I want to hit all the ballparks eventually.

I think I'm sticking with the Twins this year, and if the Phoenix peeps get the pool again in the next year or two I'll make that happen then.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: FakeBall Cowhide Sphere '11 - AKA Joe Schlabiotnik's Zobmie Corpse
« Reply #251 on: January 07, 2012, 06:24:06 pm »


I would hell of go to Phoenix, because, yeah, you got to go within the next ten years (I think others didn't quite get this) and right now it would be the shit (or at least a new experience).
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Up