Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Worse than Godzilla  (Read 4092 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Worse than Godzilla
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2011, 06:09:07 pm »

Don't sell Richard Meltzer short there, Paul.

Wikipedia didn't mention him.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Worse than Godzilla
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2011, 06:14:48 pm »

Wikipedia didn't mention him.

He co-wrote a shitload of their songs. They were big on that.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Worse than Godzilla
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2011, 07:07:18 pm »

If I edited Wikipedia I would add his name to the songwriting credits.

However, I should mention that one time I read an article that pointed out many examples of how All Music was frequently full of shit.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Worse than Godzilla
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2011, 07:13:53 pm »

If I edited Wikipedia I would add his name to the songwriting credits.

However, I should mention that one time I read an article that pointed out many examples of how All Music was frequently full of shit.

You can do that. He was one of the people who actually started the band way, way back when before they were BOC (and, indeed, before they were Soft White Underbelly) and of course, Wikipedia is edited by people who frequently have an axe to grind, or are cracked out of their melons, so what is a person to do?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up