Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault. - Salvador Dali

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Canadian "Funny Money" set to get a little funnier  (Read 7339 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Canadian "Funny Money" set to get a little funnier
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2011, 12:18:40 am »

Jay-Ell: FYI -  If I could play the uke, I'd make a youtube video asking Louis C.K. to impregnate me.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Canadian "Funny Money" set to get a little funnier
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2011, 12:31:16 am »

Jay-Ell: FYI -  If I could play the uke, I'd make a youtube video asking Louis C.K. to impregnate me.

You would have to play it angrily.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Canadian "Funny Money" set to get a little funnier
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2011, 12:31:41 am »

Edit: Cinnabon (NSFW)

If you hadn't linked to that video I would have.  How is that not hot cum?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Canadian "Funny Money" set to get a little funnier
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2011, 01:10:25 am »

A lot of you guys live places without Steak and Shake. Fucked up.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Canadian "Funny Money" set to get a little funnier
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2011, 01:21:54 am »

Steak and Shake

How do those 2 words even go together?

I finally got around to trying Elevation Burger for the first time despite living right down the road from it for like 6 years. It was pretty good. The fries are too thin, though.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Canadian "Funny Money" set to get a little funnier
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2011, 01:24:14 am »

What about Whataburger?  Or is that just a Texas thing?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Canadian "Funny Money" set to get a little funnier
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2011, 01:40:08 am »

Man, from listening to y'all talk, Oklahoma and Colorado are paradise for fast food, I guess.

Sonic was started in OKC- my granddad was AA (I think?) friends with the guy who started it.  Largest profit margin?  Coffee.

I think we literally have everything mentioned in OK and most in CO.


Read back through the thread:  No White Castle in OK or CO, no Shake and Steak in CO- this is just what I have seen, they may be around.  Also, Denver is like the fast casual food trend setter.  Chipotle, Noodles and Co., Garbanzo's, probably more all started here.

Oh also Qudoba maybe and Quiznos for sure.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Canadian "Funny Money" set to get a little funnier
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2011, 01:43:19 am »

We just got a Noodles & Co. I like it.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Canadian "Funny Money" set to get a little funnier
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2011, 01:45:14 am »

I am a vegan so can only eat Indonesian peanut saute, but if you get it with tofu, no sprouts, extra broccoli it is pretty bomb.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Canadian "Funny Money" set to get a little funnier
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2011, 01:49:37 am »

Okay, now you are all just saying made up restaurant names to taunt me.  I'm Canadian, no foolish.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Canadian "Funny Money" set to get a little funnier
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2011, 01:52:55 am »

Okay, now you are all just saying made up restaurant names to taunt me.  I'm Canadian, no foolish.

Come for a visit, it's spring here. I'll take you places.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Canadian "Funny Money" set to get a little funnier
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2011, 03:31:08 am »

We just got a Noodles & Co. I like it.

As a frequent dater of vegetarians I'm all about Noodles & Co. I introduced my Canadian ladyfriend to it about a month before she left and she was kind of pissed that I hadn't taken her there sooner.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Canadian "Funny Money" set to get a little funnier
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2011, 01:49:51 pm »

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'm convinced that Sonic and Checkers don't actually exist, they merely run fake commercials constantly as some kind of huge Kaufmanesque joke.

I have eaten at Sonic, it's very real.  There's one down the street from Dutch Wonderland in Lancaster, and we've taken the kids there after a day of kiddie amusement park-ing.  I want to say there's one on the way to the beach as well, in Delaware or something.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Canadian "Funny Money" set to get a little funnier
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2011, 05:04:03 pm »

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'm convinced that Sonic and Checkers don't actually exist, they merely run fake commercials constantly as some kind of huge Kaufmanesque joke.

AFAIC, sonic exists.  i can not say the same thing for checkers or wawa.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Canadian "Funny Money" set to get a little funnier
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2011, 05:07:41 pm »

I find it hilarious that when Sheetz finally came to NoVa they didn't bring their fancy "order at the pump" touch-screens with them.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up